Monday, March 9, 2015

Stoned Aphorisms

Originally written in the year of our lord 2007, the following are the Stoned Aphorisms (Or the nonsensical ramblings of a young man high out of his mind).  



All it takes is a single spark at early childhood to shape the remaining of it.  – All it took was a pack of trading cards –

You know when I really believe your are really challenged mentally by another person? When many life projects of ingenuity involve its participation.  

JA!

And I’l Analayze it!!

I think I’m getting carried away.  

Knowledge is Power!!

Too many layers will not be more cryptic, it will become nonsense.  

Lost the groove!

Gould should be enjoyed about your life.

Gould is so fucking smart.

At final cut we would need to trim it down.  Save cad ones for coda copy

Why MUST I THINK THE WORST? (not all capitals in this one.  Just I).)

It’ll explode on  variatti 15!

“I’M ALLOWED TO DISCOVER”

I truly understand stoner culture.

It’s too personal to describe… (referring to the Goldberg Variations played by Gould).

It’s just too personal

Gould fascinated me too much I got wntralied in it.

You will eventually rationaliyze everything.  Don’t let it get to you.  

WE MUST WRITE THIS (A NEW ONE!) AFTER THE BEGINNING OF EACH CHOSEN PIECE OF MUSCI!!!! – R E V E L A T I O N!

Hahahahaha…. Incredible.  

I’ll figure it out while sober!!! Or will I be able to??... it’ll be lost forever!

FUCK!

CONSPIRCAY FROM COMPUTER MAKERS!!! WTF!!!

I SOMETIMES THINK I DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH I NEED HER (no capitals)

Too many solution! Can’t get out of it!

Se me ocurian y me iba de largo!!

Philosphers are madman because they excuse, rationalize everything.  

Am I that inconsistent that I write all this garbage that nobodoy understands.  Is this a sign for things to come?

Beethoven era Rockero!

No comments:

Post a Comment